Check these guidelines and reminders to ensure you enter seamlessly and worry-free
Acceptable Forms of Identification
These forms of identification are acceptable for purchasing alcohol for those ages 21+
- Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- United States Passport.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- DHS "Trusted Traveler" Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver's License.
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- No Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- No Refunds or Exchanges
- No Camping
- No Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- No Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
These items are not allowed at the event
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows
- NO Glowsticks, Batons or Orbs
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio
- NO Video Cameras, including GoPro
- No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs
- NO Inflatables, Balloons, Balls, Frisbees
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets
- NO Backpacks over 10" x 10"
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10" x 10")
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.
- NO totems which contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces and deemed safe at entry will be allowed.
These items are allowed at the event
- OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10" x 10")
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- OK Ponchos
- OK Mobile Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Hats
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum
- OK Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- OK Sealed/Disposable Single-Use E-Cigarettes
- OK Lighters
- OK Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- OK Earplugs
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags and Totems that DO NOT contain metal pieces, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others.
Don't forget to bring these items
- Your Ticket (paper printout or Eventbrite mobile app)
- Your Photo ID (please see acceptable forms of identification)
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
- Smiles and Good Vibes
- Festival Costumes Encouraged