Tickets, Wristbands, and Other Important Reminders!
Get ready to close out the summer season with a bang when Isla Del Sol Fest returns to South Padre Island in just a couple days. In preparation with the upcoming event, we wanted to remind you of some important ticket information to make sure you have a fun and carefree island experience.
For all the procrastinators out there, you’ve still got time to grab your passes to the Labor Day weekend event. Online ticket sales will continue on through to the day of the event. And please, save yourself a hassle and make our job easier by avoiding frauds and scalpers like the plague!
Make sure your ticket purchase is too legit to quit by buying only from our authorized ticket outlets and partners including Hermes Music (McAllen & Brownsville), official Isla Del Sol Fest street team members, the Eventbrite.com website, and of course, right here on the IslaDelSolFest.com website.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND. Tickets and wristbands will not be reissued under any circumstance and are not transferable, so please hold onto them.
Eventbrite Mobile App
If you have a smartphone and purchased your tickets online via Eventbrite, take advantage of the Eventbrite App on both iOS and Android devices. Skip the hassle of printing and dragging your ticket around, just pull up your tickets on your phone to check into the event.
Rain or Shine
Isla Del Sol will take place rain or shine. All artists have confirmed their appearance, but sometimes things like visas and flight delays can detour the plans – so acts are subject to change without notice.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
These forms of identification are acceptable for purchasing alcohol for those ages 21+
- Drivers Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- United States Passport.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- DHS “Trusted Traveler” Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver’s License.
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.